A great party for everyone!
- Make sure you bring your ID.
- Under 18? Make sure you bring an adult to enter the festival.
- To enter the festival site alone, you need to be 18 years or older.
- At the entrance, we may ask if we can search your stuff. We kindly ask you to cooperate in order to maintain everyone’s safety.
- You are not allowed to bring weapons or flammable objects. Objects that can bee seen as weapons will also be confiscated.
- Persons who are demonstrably under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol may be refused entry.
- Drugs are not allowed, and alcohol will only be served to everyone above 18 years.
- You cannot bring your own consumptions unless you have legitimate medical reasons.
- Animals are not allowed unless you have legitimate medical reasons.
- Treat other visitors the way you would like to be treated, too. Aggression, intimidation, threatening and abuse are not tolerated. Respect each other.
- Visitors who wear soccer shirts and/or clothing with nationalistic signs or expressions can be refused.
- During the event, photos will be captured, and video’s will be recorded for promotional purposes. You agree to this when entering the festival.
- It is not allowed to spread flyers, leaflets or other stuff on- and around the festival site without permission of the organization.
- Deliberately caused damage to the terrain, the building, the household effects or persons will be recovered from the perpetrator.
- The organization and employees cannot be held liable for any form of injury or damage, both tangible and intangible.
- Visitors enter the event at their own risk, the organization is not responsible for physical or mental injury as a result of the visit.
- If the house rules do not provide, the organization decides.